Event organizers are looking for ways to reach more audiences, enhance the experience for those in attendance, and provide greater value for sponsors. Whether it is a major sporting event or local concert, the event can be enriched through connectivity both at the event and streaming it live. Viasat makes this happen with our high-speed internet service that can be set up in any location and managed Wi-Fi to extend the onsite connection. Now, the event can run more efficiently with electronic tickets; sponsors and vendors have access to more easily promote and sell their products; and attendees can share the event through social media.
- Event Organizers. Improve operations with better connectivity to staff through internet, voice and radio, and security using surveillance and asset tracking
- Spectators. High-speed Wi-Fi so spectators stay more engaged at the event – anywhere at the event – for a great experience
- Broadcasters. Production staff can deliver live video feeds, perform graphics editing, and more over an HD-quality connection
- Vendors. Credit card transactions, access to enterprise CRMs, order processing, and inventory tracking systems, all over high-speed internet
- Sponsors. Staff and exhibit spaces can provide a more interactive experience for guests